Job description – volunteering job
We are looking for a Bulgarian language teacher for 3 international volunteers (from France, Georgia and Bosnia and Herzegovina) who are living in Plovdiv for one year. Our international volunteers are taking part in the daily operation of Smokinya Foundation and they do local youth work, therefore a basic Bulgarian knowledge is useful for them to connect to local youth.
This is an opportunity for You to:
- Practice teaching
- Learn about other cultures
- Share about your culture and your language
- Gain work experience
- Get a recommendation letter for future jobs
- You are living in Plovdiv
- You speak both Bulgarian and English
- You can dedicate 2 hours/week for teaching (work hours are flexible, there will be 3 students in the class)
- You like to be surrounded by international young people
- You are interested by non-formal educational methods that the Foundation works with and
- if you are interested in international learning opportunities for yourself
- Monthly or weekly mentoring if needed
- Materials for teaching (book, workbook, vocabulary sheets, printing, copy machine)
- Financial support for any additional materials
- A priority to participate in international learning opportunities
- A letter of recommendation for future jobs that you apply for
- Valuable teaching experience
- An international inspiring work environment
If you are interested, fill in our short application for latest until the 3rd February 2021
Should you have a question, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is co-funded by European Solidarity Corps programme of the European Union.
The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an
endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be
held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. //
Подкрепата на Европейската комисия за изготвянето на настоящата публикация не представлява
одобрение на съдържанието, което отразява гледните точки само на авторите и не може да се търси
отговорност от Комисията за всяка употреба, която може да бъде използвана за информацията,
съдържаща се в нея.