Now the time has come for a new long-volunteering program in Greece!
Duration: 1 month (August 7th – September 7th)
Where: Argos, Greece
Deadline for applications: ASAP! Fitting profiles will be approached and selected on the go
Participant countries are Greece and Bulgaria and total amount of people will be 15.
You fit if you:
– 18-30 years old (not older than 31 on the 8th of August 2022)
– Enthusiastic with hands-on activities.
– Eager to take initiatives and create opportunities for themselves and society.
– Ready to live in a rural environment with basic conditions for 4 weeks.
– Ready to be challenged into aligning together with people from different cultures into making together a sustainable community.
– Have a clear plan and vision regarding your participation in the project and beyond.
Priority will be given to those that
– are facing or faced any kind of troubles in life.
– have media and promotional skills.
The focus of the project is on how we can promote support for the mental wellbeing of vulnerable groups in Greece (A2) & Bulgaria (A1), and specifically in the areas of Koutsopodi (GR), and Pravets municipality (BG).
Topics of the project are:
Engage (Connect with the local community & Networking)
Root (Personal Mark. Reflect. Skills. Attitudes)
Action (Hands-on Work. Doing)
+ Creating a sustainable temporary eco-community consisting of the volunteering teams’ participants, allowing them to experience and discover alternative, sustainable lifestyles