Want to learn about the benefits of our courses? Click here: https://smokinya.com/testimonials/
Opportunity Type: Paid Traineeship
Hosting Agency: The European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT)
Where: Budapest & Brussels
When: the beginning of 2024 (6 months)
Application deadline: 31 December 2023
About EIT Traineeship
The European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) has launched a call for traineeships for recent graduates and young professionals for a period of six months starting at the beginning of 2024.
The trainees will support the daily operations of one of the units of the EIT in Budapest, where the EIT Headquarters are located:
– Directorate & Administration;
– Innovation, Education & Communication;
– Knowledge and Innovation Communities Departments.
– Possibility to be assigned to work at the EIT Liaison Office in Brussels.
Eligibility | Who can apply?
– All EU Citizens can apply
– You must have a very good English corresponding to at least level B2.
– You must have completed the first cycle of university education and obtained a full degree by the closing date for application
– You must not have benefited already or benefit from any kind of traineeship/employment within a European Institution or body; had or have any paid or unpaid traineeship, or have had employment or other contractual relationship with the existing Knowledge and Innovation Communities.
Read more details in the infopack.
Financial conditions & Benefits
– Trainees will be awarded a monthly grant based on current salary adjustments is net of 1,236.74 EUR for Budapest and 1,635.91 EUR for Brussels.
– The traineeship may be extended once for a further period of 6 months, under exceptional and duly justified circumstances.
– Recruited trainees will receive a fixed travel grant to contribute to their travel expenses between the place of recruitment and place of employment. ( 300 euros, where the place of recruitment is in an EU member State and 400 euros, where the place of recruitment is outside of the EU)
– Disabled trainees may receive a supplement to their grant equal to a maximum of 50% of the amount of the grant.
Deadline for applications: 31 December 2023
Apply by Register and create an EU CV online : Click here to apply
Should you have a question, contact us: email@example.com.
By applying to this internship you take responsibility and risks. Inform yourself about the regulation and potential risks. Smokinya Foundation cannot be held liable for any of the potential risks, and this post is only for informative and popularising purposes.
This internship is co-funded by the European Union.
The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an
endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be
held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. //
Подкрепата на Европейската комисия за изготвянето на настоящата публикация не представлява
одобрение на съдържанието, което отразява гледните точки само на авторите и не може да се търси
отговорност от Комисията за всяка употреба, която може да бъде използвана за информацията,
съдържаща се в нея.