Job position – Translator
We are looking for a Bulgarian-English translator volunteer for Smokinya Foundation.
Smokinya Foundation is hosting youth people from all over Europe, and they are taking part in the daily operations of Smokinya Foundation. Our international interns need help with translation from and to Bulgarian.
This is an opportunity for You to:
- Practice translating
- Join an international team with rich experience
- Gain experience
- Get a recommendation letter for future jobs
- You are living in Plovdiv
- You are native in Bulgarian
- You are C1 fluent in English
- You can dedicate 30 min every day of the week for translating (20% of the translations are urgent)
- Want to learn about Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps
- You are interested by non-formal educational methods that the Foundation works with
- if you are interested in international learning opportunities for yourself
A priority to participate in international learning opportunities
A letter of recommendation for future jobs that you apply for
Fresh and unusual environment of international young people
If you are interested, fill in our shor application application for latest until the 3rdOct 2021
Should you have a question, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.