05 -10 December 2016 – Job Hunting DIY – communication and employability skills (Hungary)
Job Hunting DIY – communication and employability skills, open-call training course
05 -10 December 2016
Countries: No country restrictions
Unique opportunity to finance your training – read below!
Read carefully the info letter below, it contains important details.
Is it challenging to match your strengths with your interests? Is it challenging to name your skills why to choose you and communicate it meaningfully for your future employer?
Job hunting DIY is a skill-based training that equips youth workers with communication tools and employability skills to increase the abilities of youth to get engaged with the labour market in a conscious way.
This course is for young people who play a key role in their communities: e.g. youth workers, educators, trainers, mentors, coaches, members and leaders of project teams, organisations, communities, who work with groups and teams of diverse backgrounds.
The Job hunting DIY training consists of 6 working days, the program generally consists of 7 to 9 hours of activities and practice per day, and it is adapted to the needs of the group. There are indoor and outdoor training sessions. Some of the exercises are accompanied by music, game and play. We will do these according to the principles of non-formal learning, like learning by doing and active experimenting.
What skills can you improve?
– body language and the use of physical space
– identifying and stepping over thoughts and emotions
– creating and maintaining the connection in communication
– practicing different communication styles
– forming your message and getting it through
– communication in a team
– improve your sense of self-initiative and creativity
– read job ads, write and tailor your CV & cover letter
– enhance networking
– act on a job interview & much more
As a result of this course you may become skilled to:
– communicate more effectively with individuals in groups, in a variety of situations
– recognise your own style of communication
– adapt to the communication styles different from yours
– create a flow in cooperation
– improve your performance as a team member or leader
– match your strengths with your interests
– understand the needs of the labour market
– conduct a proactive job research
– independently get engaged with the labour market
– be able to multiplicate the gained knowledge and skills
You might want to read some of the testimonials from previous projects related to personal development, empowerment, creativity, employability and others. Click on the following link:
Important! Read carefully the info letter below, it contains important details.
This is educational mobility and open-call project – that means you cover all your expenses.
That requires commitment. Commitment before, during and after the project.
Unlike many other projects, this program is intensive and challenging.
The program does NOT include cultural and touristic sightseeing.
Get to know all provided information in the info letter before you submit your application form.
Apply only when you are sure that program is for you and you are available on the listed project dates.
General applications are disregarded.
More information: Info letter
320 € for people with paid jobs.
290 € for students and people with no paid jobs.
The fee covers the following costs:
– accommodation in UNESCO World Heritage village Hollókő
– food according to your dietary needs
– high quality equipment
– training materials (notes, handouts etc.)
It does not cover the travel costs, visa and insurance. We provide invitation letter and assistance for obtaining visa.
Apply by filling in the form: Application form, latest till 10 November 2016.
Website of the organizer: Egyesek Youth Association
Deadline for the application: 10 November 2016
Confirmations sent: 11 November 2016
If you need support contact the organizers at: email@example.com.
For the ones, who cannot afford to pay for the participation fee, Egyesek provides a crowdfunding platform for you. You can promote the event among your friends, relatives, colleagues, who can donate to Egyesek specifically for the reason to support your participation in this training course and Egyesek will add the donation under your name.