27 March – 03 April 2017 – TTIC – Theatre Training for Intercultural Cohesion (Albania)
02-05 May 2017 – TTIC: Evaluation meeting
TTIC – Theatre Training for Intercultural Cohesion, international training course in Albania
27 March – 03 April 2017 – TTIC: training
02-05 May 2017 – TTIC: evaluation meeting
Countries: Italy, Albania, Latvia, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia.
Read carefully the info letter below, it contains important details.
The main topics tackled by the project are intercultural dialogue, social inclusion, and the use of theatre tools. The project foresees 2 activities: a training course and an evaluation meeting. The methodological approach of the project will be focused on Non-formal educational, and the working methods will include theatre tools, team-building, working groups, workshops, evaluation sessions and follow-up activities.
The project is structured in this way:
• a preparation phase in each country involved in the project;
• a training course to be held in Shkoder, Albania from the 27th of March to the 3rd of April 2017;
• a local phase in each country involved in the project;
• an Evaluation Meeting for representatives of all partner organizations to be held in Albania from the
2nd to the 5th of May 2017;
• a dissemination phase in each country involved in the project.
Objectives of the project:
• to offer to participants a clear methodological approach and new tools based on theatre and creativity in order to improve the impact of their youth social initiatives.
• to share among participant’s local best practices in youth work and theatre working methods focused
on promote social inclusion among young people.
• to foster new networking youth initiatives based on theatre
Important! Read carefully the info letter below, it contains important details.
This is educational mobility funded by Erasmus+ programme.
That requires commitment. Commitment before, during and after the project.
The program does NOT include cultural and touristic sightseeing.
Get to know all provided information in the info letter before you submit your application form.
Apply only when you are sure that program is for you and you are available on the listed project dates.
General applications are disregarded.
You might want to read some of the testimonials from previous projects related to personal development, empowerment, creativity, employability and others. Click on the following link:
More information: Info letter
Participation contribution: 30 EUR paid in cash upon arrival at registration in Shkoder.
We ask you for a small contribution of 13 EUR (25 leva) for Smokinya Foundation which covers some administrative and organizational expenses. This amount is NON-REIMBURSABLE.
Apply by filling in the form: Application form, latest till 12 January 2017.
Send your filled in application form file to email@example.com.
Website of the organizer: Dora e Pajtimit
Deadline for the application: 12 January 2017
If you need support contact the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This training course is financially supported by the Erasmus+ programme for youth educational mobility.