07-13.03.2016 – Event Wise (the Netherlands)
Event Wise, open-call personal development training
07-13 March 2016
Ommen, the Netherlands
Countries: no limitation, contact Olde Vechte Foundation in case you come from outside EU
EVENT WISE training 25th edition.
Event Wise is Olde Vechte Foundation’s longest delivered and most prominent training. It is the
basis upon which the foundation brings to life its vision of love, cooperation and care. Up till now
there have been 24 editions with 700+ participants from 60+ different countries.
Event Wise is a dynamic personal development training that equips you with
tools and techniques that increase your abilities to achieve personal and professional
success while enjoying life.
Event Wise is a safe space where you can experiment, play and grow. The training
will empower you to challenge your own resourcefulness and ability to create
desired results, and thus have a positive impact on your self-confidence. It
will help you stand up for yourself with integrity in a social context and increase
your ability to deal with demanding situations.
When used regularly, the tools and techniques will empower you to take complete
control over your life – you will be able to choose how to react to what
happens to you and navigate change to your benefit.
What you can get out of the training:
• Reach the best performance levels you are capable of
• Communicate with more clarity, accuracy and persuasiveness.
• Create and sustain a positive mental attitude, especially during hard times.
• Use your words and body language to purposefully instil self-confidence.
• Manage your priorities so that you are always doing the most important thing first.
• Distinguish between constructive and destructive criticism.
• Analyse problems to find their causes and solutions.
• Gain the willing cooperation of others.
• Use good humour to make yourself more effective in the workplace.
• Rediscover the joy of play and spontaneity.
• Work on your weaknesses and play to your strengths.
The Event Wise training consists of 7 full working days, and it takes place in and
around the premises of the Olde Vechte Foundation in Ommen, The Netherlands.
There are indoor and outdoor training sessions. Some of the exercises are
accompanied by music, game and play.
Training fee is still reduced.
There is a training fee of 195 €. For people with paid jobs or living in the Netherlands,
Germany, Belgium, United Kingdom, France, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark,
Iceland and Switzerland it is 270 €.
There is a registration fee of 125 € that will later on be deducted from the training fee.
The training fee has to be paid in advance by a bank transfer.
More information: Info letter
Website of the organizer: Olde Vechte Foundation
This training is intensive and dynamic.
Should you feel the training has not been productive for you in any way, you can request
a refund of your training fee. The only condition is that you have attended every training
session and have participated in every process.