This is remote internship during which you can gain essential skills for design, writing and management of youth projects. You will be working and learning from your home.
Fee: we require 150 EUR as a financial guarantee for your participation.
This amount is NOT REIMBURSABLE and can be paid at the beginning of each month (3 times 50 EUR).
If you want to learn and participate and this amount is a challenge for you, contact us for options.
Are you interested in learning and getting experience in the area of project design, writing and management?
Do you want to develop and practice new skills?
Are you interested in working in the NGO sector?
We want to share our experience and expertise in project design and management. And so we open places for interns who are willing to develop themselves and get practical transferable skills.
Name of the position:
Design, writing and coordination of projects
– Undergraduate full-time students / Everyone interested in the field of youth work, non-formal education, project management, Erasmus+ Programme
– English language fluency is an asset
3 months (contact us for details)
– Experience in design, writing and management of youth projects
– Contacts within international NGO networks
– Personalized coaching and mentoring
– Certificate upon successful completion of the program
– Skills-based program which equips you with practical abilities, rather than theory
(contact us for details)
Apply by sending a motivational letter answering: “What is youth project management for me?”
Detailed description of the position and application process details you will receive after you submit your application.
Contact us for further details regarding this internship opening.